We are currently seeking volunteers for the following positions:
- Houseparent - Greet families, assist in serving pot-luck meal, and clean the kitchen after dinner.
- Group Facilitator - Co-facilitate grief support groups for children, preteens, teens, and adults.
- Preschool Group Facilitator - Provide a positive environment for grieving preschoolers and adults.
All volunteers must be:
- 18 years old unless accompanied by a legal guardian or if special permission is given by the volunteer coordinator.
- Willing to interact with families and other volunteers.
- Able to work as a dedicated team member.
- Agree to a criminal background check prior to assuming duties.
To begin the application process for becoming a volunteer at the Mending Hearts Grief Center, please complete the application, background check form and training session.
Contact the Mending Hearts Grief Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application to become a volunteer.